Six Weeks of Consultraining* to Co-create Meaningful Change
The Behavioural Focus Framework is designed to provide small business HR and People Leaders with the tools needed to create lasting organizational change.
A proven framework to create cultural change
A sounding board for your people initiatives
An accountability partner
*Consultraining: An Active learning process that combines the tangible outcomes of a consulting activity with the capability to do it yourself moving forward.
- One 60-minute Behavioural Focus Session
- A Six-week Framework for co-creating change
- Weekly 30-minute accountability calls
- One 60-minute Follow-up Session After Six Months
- Keep your CEO and leadership team focused on people issues that matter
- Learn the tools to instigate the change that your organization needs to thrive
- Partner with leaders to demonstrate the impact of change
"Working with Gil was an extremely valuable experience. Being in a stand alone role, it was great to be able to work through a cultural initiative, bouncing ideas and challenges off of him throughout the process while having an accountability buddy. The framework itself was manageable even when there were conflicting priorities. I wish I would've had Gil's framework earlier in my career so that implementing change would have been more effective and aligned to creating the most positive employee experience possible."
- Rhonda Morris, VP People at Browze
"Gil was able to guide me in getting our top executive’s commitment to making positive changes and rolling this out to the entire organization. I highly recommend this program to any business looking to improve their employees overall experience. We have had great success and feedback since the start of the pilot and we will continue to use the knowledge and program in the future."
- Lindsay Martin, Director of HR and People Services at Ecofitt